ABOUT DOGAN YILDIZ
Thank you for visiting Fitness-Coach.uk
I’m a certified Personal Trainer, Fitness and Fashion model based in Central London. I started training in martial arts at a very young age under the eye of my Father who was a professional boxer/coach. Later on I started studying Judo and Karate. Throughout my fighting career I achieved the Japanese black belt masters degree, was awarded with several Gold medals and was a part of the national Karate Team. Since 2004 I offered self defence and martial art classes.
In 2007 I jumped into the Fitness Industry working as a manager, instructor and trainer in several select gyms around Germany. Im holding the top German and British qualifications in Personal Training. I continually update my knowledge with the newest medical and scientific discoveries as well as the latest studies. It is always very important to me to always enhance my expertise to and gain the highest level of insight and credibility in order to remain a superior class of fitness professional.
If you’re new to dieting and training, you might unknowingly get stuck reading fitness fiction. Bad advice can make hitting your goals next to impossible. No matter if you want to build muscle, get a sixpack or lose weight, I will design for you a personal workout regime especially to fit your needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- AIQ – Level III Certificate in Personal Training (QCF) – London
- AIQ – Level II Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) – London
- AIQ – Level II Award In lnstructing Kettlebell – London
- AIQ – Level II Certificate in Instructing Circuit Sessions – London
- AIQ – Level II Award In Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles (QCF)
- JKA, DJKB and DKV Certificate Black Belt Master Diploma in Karate – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz A – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz B – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz C – Germany