ABOUT DOGAN YILDIZ
Thank you for visiting Fitness-Coach.uk
I’m a certified Personal Trainer, Fitness and Fashion model based in Central London. I started training in martial arts at a very young age under the eye of my Father who was a professional boxer/coach. Later on I started studying Judo and Karate. Throughout my fighting career I achieved the Japanese black belt masters degree, was awarded with several Gold medals and was a part of the national Karate Team.
In 2007 I jumped into the Fitness Industry working as a manager, instructor and trainer in several select gyms around Germany. I moved to London in 2016 to expand my education with Premier, which is regarded by the fitness industry as the gold standard. I continually update my knowledge with the newest medical and scientific discoveries as well as the latest studies. It is always very important to me to always enhance my expertise to and gain the highest level of insight and credibility in order to remain a superior class of fitness professional.
If you’re new to dieting and training, you might unknowingly get stuck reading fitness fiction. Bad advice can make hitting your goals next to impossible. No matter if you want to build muscle, get a sixpack or lose weight, I will design for you a personal workout regime especially to fit your needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- AIQ – Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF) – London
- AIQ – Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) – London
- AIQ – Level 2 Award In lnstructing Kettlebell – London
- AIQ – Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Circuit Sessions – London
- AIQ – Level 2 Award In Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles (QCF)
- JKA, DJKB and DKV Certificate Black Belt Master Diploma in Karate – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz A – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz B – Germany
- Sport- und Fitnesstrainer Lizenz C – Germany